Position: Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Elpis Institute is seeking professionally licensed psychologists to perform psychological testing and evaluations in school and private practice settings. Evaluations include the following:
· Initial parent and/or client interview to obtain a biopsychosocial history
· Cognitive, Achievement, Social/Emotional, Neuropsychological Testing
· Analyze and present findings in a Comprehensive Psychological Report
· Present findings to parent(s)/guardian(s), client and/or school special education team.
· Massachusetts Licensed Psychologist (Doctoral level: Ph.D., Ed.D. Psy.D.)
· Demonstrated ability to perform educational, cognitive, neuropsychological, and social/emotional testing on children, adolescents and adults.
· Ability to work with children and adolescents in school and private practice settings.
· Work collaboratively with schools, parents/guardians and social service professionals to provide further clarification of learning, attention and behavioral difficulties through neuropsychological testing.
· Flexible hours
· Competitive compensation - fee for service model
· Collaboration with a team of highly trained and experienced professionals
Submit your resume or CV to: email@example.com
Elpis Institute is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Copyright © 2018 Elpis Psychology, Health & Education Institute - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy